Tofu is a very healthy millennial food with many possibilities to cook it. We encourage you to make delicious tofu croquettes and, if smoked, even better. Here you have the recipe:
- 1 small onion.
- 3 soup spoon of wholemeal flour.
- 1 tofu.
- 3 oil tablespoons.
- Oatmeal or soy milk (just a little so that the dough is not too liquid)
- Put the chopped onion to brown. We add the flour, and the grated tofu.
- We toss the tofu and put soy sauce on it.
- Add milk, salt and nutmeg. Let it be done until a more or less compact paste is left.
- We make the croquettes and we go through the egg and bread crumbs.
- We can fry them!