Today we suggest a delicious red rice recipe with mushrooms, pumpkin and pine nuts. This rice, apart from being delicious, is very beneficial for your health! It is a modified recipe from Eva Arguiñano that you can find here.
INGREDIENTS (For 4 or 5 people):
- 250 gr. of red rice
- 2 large scallions
- 250 gr. peeled pumpkin
- 250 gr. of assorted mushrooms
- 50 gr. of pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Wash the rice and boil it with plenty of water and a pinch of salt. For the cooking time follow the package instructions.
- In a large pot or pan sauté the scallion cut into pieces with a little oil and salt. When it starts to be transparent, add the pumpkin and then the mushrooms.
- When it starts to get a little poached, add the pine nuts. Let sauté a little more until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add the rice, correct salt and pepper and add the thyme.
- Serve the rice and enjoy!