To start the year in a light and very healthy way, here you have two supercereal cookies: oatmeal and amaranth. I’m sure everyone will like it! In our “raconet” you will find these cereals of organic farming.
- 90 gr vegetable margarine
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ½ of amaranth
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- Oven preheated to 180ºC
- Beat the margarine with the sugar, add the eggs and cinnamon. Add the flour little by little
mixed with ground oats and amaranth.
- Take small portions of the mixture and place them on a tray with baking paper, leaving separation between them to prevent sticking.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or auction that extends golden. Remove and let cool.
Offers decorating with icing sugar.