Here you have a recipe to make a stew of seitan, tofu, vegetables with soy sauce that besides being delicious, is very healthy and easy to make. If you combine it with whole basmati rice that is very aromatic, the combination will be perfect for balancing all the amino acids that our body needs.
Ingredients (for 2pers.):
• 200gr of tofu
• 200gr of seitan
• 1/2 broccoli
• 1/2 zucchini
• 1 onion
• 1/2 red pepper
• Low salt soy sauce
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 100-120gr of whole basmati rice
1. Wash in broccoli and zucchini, and cut them into slightly larger pieces.
2. Put them to steam or in a pan with plenty of water for 25-30min.
3. In another saucepan, cook the basmati rice for the time indicated in the package.
4. While cutting the pepper, onion, seitan and tofu in small squares.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked, cut them into cubes and reserve them.
6. In a large skillet with a little oil, add the pepper, onion, tofu and seitan, and let them brown over medium heat.
7. Once you see that they are golden, add the broccoli and zucchini, and stir.
8. Serve it with whole basmati rice and enjoy!