Today we publish an anti-cancer recipe: whole-grain basmati rice with vegetables, tofu and turmeric. The truth is that turmeric is one of our preferred species for its multiple properties among which anticancer compounds are found. The result, besides having a high nutritional value, is delicious.
- 200 g of whole gran basmati rice
- 1 block of tofu
- 500 g of assorted and chopped vegetables: onion, zucchini, carrot, green pepper and red
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Cook whole basmati rice as indicated by the manufacturer. Strain and reserve.
- In a large pan, add the oil and sauté the chopped onions over a low heat.
- Then add the rest of the vegetables and the tofu. Increase the intensity of the fire a little and stir well. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, pepper and soy sauce. Mix well and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the rice to the vegetable mixture and sauté 2 minutes on high heat.
- Serves hot.